No products were found matching your selection.
The production technology of this type of doors consists of the following stages:
- Set up a pine timber perimeter, which consists of spliced logs with the “micro-bearing” technology.
- Installation of additional logs at the place for lock hole milling and at the place of installation of hinges.
- Filling the perimeter by honeycomb.
- Both sides of the perimeter are covered with 3 mm MDF panels.
- Installing of the MDF logs in the frame for glazing.
- Insert 4mm Satin or BLK glass.
This type of construction makes interior doors both light and strong, thereby reducing the cost of transportation and storage. This is a budget option for installation in apartments with many interior doorways.
The “KVADRA” collection includes interior doors in high-tech style with a variety of design: several types of color drawings on glass, with transparent drawings, with a mirror, with satin or black glass. The collection includes such models as:
All models from “KVADRA” collection could be combined with each other. You can mix in the different rooms of the house model with or without glass, different drawings, a mirror, and BLK glass. Model range of collection “KVADRA” comply with the high-tech style:
- Strict geometry.
- The symmetry of elements.
- Alternating textured and smooth parts.
- The absence of smooth, rounded, fuzzy lines.
- Minimalism in decor.
A variety of colors and floral patterns on some models make them suitable for other modern trends: modern, eco, Provence, country. The factory produces this collection of interior doors in such decors:
|Finish foil||PVC DeLuxe|
|Alder 3 D||White|
|Wenge DeWild||Golden alder|
|Ash patina||Wenge New|
Decors imitate the structure of natural wood. The “Finish foil” decor is hard to distinguish from natural veneer, and PVC-DeLuxe decor resembles a laminated wood surface. Standard dimensions of door leave in “KVADRA” collection (in mm):
- Thickness – 34;
- Width – 600, 700, 800, 900;
- Height – 2000.
You can watch the photos on our website. To contact our sales department please click to “Contacts” or write to us via chat at the bottom of this page.