The solid flush doors of the collection “PLUS” are perfect in their minimalist design. The construction of this flush door leafs consists of a wooden perimeter, spliced logs with the “micro-bearing” technology. Inside of a pine timber perimeter inserted honeycomb. On both sides, the construction is covered with solid MDF panels with engraving. MDF panels are covered by PVC DeLuxe film, and the butt-ends are edged. Externally, the flush doors are difficult to distinguish from fully wooden doors:
1. The door looks massive and complete.
2. The decor is difficult to distinguish from natural veneer or laminated wood.
3. Engraving on MDF panels and coating under the press create the impression of hand-carved wood.
The collection “PLUS” includes the following models of interior doors:
• “Rina” with engraving in the form of horizontal rectangles imitating a complex structure of several panels.
• “Nika” with engraving in the form of straight perpendicular lines. Engraving can be decorated with gold or silver fill.